The JK demolition team has successfully executed numerous demolition projects for our commercial,industrial, government and residential clients. We possess the resources to haul waste from the construction site which creates a seamless, one-stop-shop for all our clients to help reduce the costs for final disposal of materials where all recycling opportunities are captured.
Interior demolition projects can serve a variety of needs and incorporate a variety of tasks and the JK team can provide a seamless interior demolition that is compliant to all provincial standards and regulations. Some of the common steps in an interior demolition process for a project are:
- Inspection – Our team can inspect your property and utilize HAZMAT reports to fully understand your interior demolition needs.
- Permits – Our team can help communicate with third-party municipalities in order to receive the required demolition permits.
- Plan – We can construct a custom interior demolition plan to specifically suit your demolition needs and property.
- Quote – Based upon the custom plan we will provide you with a custom quote regarding costs and perspective project timelines.
- Clean Up – After the interior demolition is complete, the JK team will fully clean and sanitize the area before departure.
Interior demolition services include, but are not limited to:
- Dismantling interior walls and floors
- Basement demolition services
- Full or partial Interior Strip Outs of Residential and Commercial Buildings
- Back to Base Interior Strips
- Wall Penetrations